The Coalmarch Chrome Extension for CTM is designed to increase team efficiency when using our CRM Integrations. Some of the benefits include:
Call button shows directly in CRM
Easy access to CTM’s saved filters in the call log
Highlighting CSR availability in toolbar
Quick links to the CRM for that particular customer, and/or ability to automatically open the CRM links in a new window or tab
To install the Coalmarch Chrome Extension, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to this link in your Chrome browser:
2. Once there, click the "Add to Chrome" button to add the extension.
A window will pop up, click the "Add Extension" button to continue.
3. Once the extension is installed, you'll see it appear on your Extensions screen. Now in the top right section of your Chrome browser, you will see a gray box with the Coalmarch logo in it next to the URL bar.
4. Click the gray Coalmarch logo box to open up the sub-menu, then click “Options” from the drop-down menu. This will open up a new tab with a list of settings for the extension.
5. Turn on the toggle for “Enable CallTrackingMetrics Integration”.
6. Choose the monitor that you will use CTM in from the drop-down menu. If you have more than one monitor, you can use the “Detect” button to see which monitor is which.
7. Under the "Hide these fields" section, the "Country" field will be enabled by default. You can skip this section.
8. In the "Integrations" section, you can choose whether you have PestPac, PestRoutes, or Real Green (one is enabled by default). The ones that are enabled are green, the ones that are disabled are gray. Select the options until only ONE that you want to be enabled is green.
9. Under the “Enable Popup” section, the toggle options will change based on which CRM you have enabled. You can customize this to fit your needs! Select which options you want to automatically open with the integration. For Real Green, you will also need to enter in your account number.
10. Click Submit. The gray Coalmarch icon will change to yellow when you are on the CTM website, letting you know that the extension is working.