Ready to start building your dream team? First, you need to add your hiring managers!
**Note: Your employee must be created in Forgely first before you can add them as a hiring manager. (Click here to learn how to add an employee.)
After you create an employee, follow these directions to add them as a hiring manager:
1. Click Manage > Employees.
2. Click on the "Hiring Managers" tab. This will show you all hiring managers at your company.
3. Click "Add Hiring Managers".
4. Start by typing in the name of the hiring manager you'd like to add. Note: Current hiring managers will not show up as an option. If your employee isn't showing up, they either are not in a manager level position (click here to learn about security levels) or they are already a hiring manager.
This page will also show you how many hiring managers you have left in your plan. If you are on a free trial, you can have unlimited hiring managers. If you are on a paid version of Forgely Hire and are out of hiring managers, click Upgrade Plan to add more.
5. Click "Add". Once you click "Add", your employee will receive a notification letting them know they have been added as a hiring manager.
- You must create the employee in Forgely first before you can add them as a hiring manager.
- Hiring managers must be in a manager level position.
- In order to add or revoke hiring managers, you must be in a manager level position.