To see a list of all CTM Weekly Digest updates, visit CTM's blog here.
CTM Weekly Digest: August 2, 2019
- Contact Lists: The new contact lists feature allows you to import and maintain organized lists of contacts. Use lists to quickly send a bulk text message or create custom call routing for specific groups of people. Set up trigger rules to automatically update your lists so you can keep all of your important communications up-to-date. Click here to learn more!
CTM Weekly Digest: June 7, 2019
Self-Service Number Restoration: With this new feature, you can now easily restore released tracking numbers to your account. If you have released any numbers that you would like to return to your account, just click the “Released Numbers” button on your tracking numbers page to quickly restore them with their previous settings.
New Recording Access for Teams: We’ve added a new option for recording access in teams! The new “Allow Agents Voicemail + Allow Managers” option will restrict access to call recordings so that managers can listen to all call audio for their teams, but agents can listen to their voicemail messages only.
Access Controls and Teams: This new feature makes it even easier to apply your custom permissions to members of a team. If you are using access control groups in addition to your team settings, you can now quickly assign the same access control group to all members of your team (or all managers of a team) right from your team settings page.
Limit Manager Access for Teams: In a busy call center, it can be challenging to keep up with the constant flow of calls in your log. To keep your teams focused, you can select “Limit Access” for the managers assigned to a team. This option restricts the managers’ call log view so that they will only see unassigned in-progress activities and activities assigned to their team members.
CTM Weekly Digest: May 3, 2019
We are constantly working to improve our platform, and are pleased to announce that the following enhancements will be released next week.
Wrap-up Status Controls: If you are using wrap-up panels in your Teams, you can now give your agents the ability to set what their status will be after wrap-up ends. This is especially useful if you have calls set to auto-answer, so agents can smoothly transition to break time without another call coming to them.
- Text from the Softphone: You can now allow members of a Team to send text messages right from the CTM softphone! Enable this option in your Team settings to quickly send a follow-up text message or start a new text conversation without leaving the softphone window.
CTM Weekly Digest: April 26, 2019
- Outbound Campaigns: We've got another great update for Teams this week! You can now create outbound campaigns to assign pools of numbers to your agents making outbound calls. If you have agents representing multiple brands or departments from the same account, you can use outbound campaigns to give them each their own set of tracking numbers to use for outbound dialing.
CTM Weekly Digest: April 19, 2019
We are constantly working to improve our platform, and are pleased to announce that the following enhancements will be released next week:
- Toggle Recordings on Live Calls: We’ve updated Teams to give you more control over recorded calls and better protect your customers’ privacy. Enable the recording status icon in your softphone to indicate whether the recording is currently on or off, and even allow agents to toggle recording while the call is in progress.
CTM Weekly Digest: April 12, 2019
- Add Custom Messages to your Bulk Texts: Want to make it easier for your contacts to opt out of text messages? Now, you’ll have the option to add a pre-written message to any of your bulk texts. First, set up a trigger to enable your contacts to unsubscribe from bulk messaging, then use this new feature to automatically add instructions, such as an opt-out code. Not only could this streamline your bulk message workflow, but our new saved messages can even be used to attach a signature!
CTM Weekly Digest: March 1, 2019
Basic Call Flow Visualizer: We’ve just made it easier to understand your caller’s journey through your phone system. When editing your tracking number settings, you’ll notice a new button in the upper righthand corner for the “Call Routing Visual View.” Clicking this will display your call route in a simplified flowchart format. In this new view, you’ll see every part of that number’s programmed routes at a glance—perfect for troubleshooting, reviewing routes, and visualizing where you’d like to make changes.
- Real-Time Agents Live Monitor: With our new Live Monitor tool, you’ll be able to bookmark a specific agent and easily live-listen to their active calls at the click of a button. You’ll find this new tool inside your Real-Time Agents Dashboard. The Live Monitor tool is an easy way to keep track of agents in training or allow junior agents to shadow senior team members.
Add Queues to Calls: You’ll notice a new option in your softphone to add a call queue to an active call. This can be used as an alternative to simply transferring a call to another agent. By adding a queue to the call, the first agent to answer the prompt will be able to join once they’re available. This could be a great way to conference in another team member and introduce them to your caller.