An "Incident" in Forgely is a written acknowledgement of an issue that occurred with an employee. An incident can be any of the following issues:
- Failure to complete a task
- Failure to follow a procedure
- Overdue assignment
You will be able to record the date of the incident, type, determine whether the incident is excused or not, describe the incident (visible to the employee), and leave notes that are not visible to the employee.
To record an incident, you can go to:
1. Manage > Employees and click on the employee profile
2. Click on the "Incidents" tab.
3. Click "Record".
4. Fill out the questionnaire and click "Save incident".
5. A confirmation will be sent to you (the manager) and a notification that an incident has been recorded will be sent to the employee. The employee will be required acknowledge the incident and will be allowed to leave notes. Once the employee has acknowledged the incident, an email will be sent to you for review.
Note: If you are recording an incident for your team member, you can also go to your dashboard and scroll down to the My Team section. Click the "Manage Employee" dropdown and click "Record Incident".