To save and send reports, each manager will have to follow these steps:
1. Click on the Reports tab.
2. Click on a default report. (Training, reviews and inspection reports are the most common).
3. Filter by Manager (If each manager wants to see their own team's overdue assignments, they would choose themselves).
4. Filter by Status (Past Due is the most common). They can also filter by employee and location if necessary.
5. Click on the save report icon and name the report.
6. If you would like to receive this report via email, check the box beside "Receive this report via email". Then, you can set the email schedule.
Repeat these steps for any report you'd like to save and receive via email.