To create an exam:
1. Click the "Manage" tab.
2. Click "Training".
3. Click on the class that you'd like to add an exam to. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Add Exam". This brings you to our Exam Builder.
4. Name the exam and set the timer (if necessary).
- Has Timer - this will only keep track of the amount of time it takes for an employee to take the exam. If you would like to track exam time, click "Yes" beside "Has Timer".
- Set Time Limit - If you would like the exam to have a time limit, click "Yes" beside "Set Time Limit". ("Has Timer" must also be set to "Yes" for this option to appear.)
5. Create your exam questions. Keep in mind, all questions are multiple choice. See image below for assistance with questions. When you're finished adding questions, click "Save progress", then click "Return to Class".